Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It hurts!

Assalamualaikum...

It has been an outrage.
I lost control of myself, it turned out that tears overflowing the pain!!
I couldn't resist myself from crying, couldn't stop crying..
It overflowed and my heart felt so burdened.

It is hard for me!

Hard to act like I don't notice, act like it is ok, act like I' always a happy flower in front of your, with your gloomy expression, it always like i-don't-like-you expression with no a bit sign of smile on your face each time you see me or face me.

Seriously, it hurts me deep down here.

Hey! Do I really deserve that kind of treatment?
What have I done wrong to you?
Tell me?

If you can't continue all these..just tell me!
Don't torture me.
I have had it enough, for long enough..
It tires me up each time, make me feel like screaming and jumping off the building..

Hey there,
It doesn't matter if you've already changed as people do change..
But,
to treat a person that you once really care with such cold way is so uncool and unacceptable.

I can step away if you want me to..

I'll reminisce what we had between us for all these time as I move on..
I don't like hanging here like this with my efforts seem to waste up..
It signifies nothing but 'nothingness'.
and
thanks to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment