Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Counting hours to way back home..

Assalamualaikum...

It has been a very long time since my last update..

Now,
I'm struggling memorizing and stuff all the facts to be encoded into my brain. Take a break, it's been too stuffy now.(really??). hahaha! maybe. =P It is the last fight, the last war for this struggling and rough semester. Can finally have a deep breath I think (eyeee!!don't dream! not yet!) *Jangan nak senang hati sangat ye.. ;(

I'm longing for home, the smell, the warmth, the fun, the love and all the other stuffs. Really miss home~ I guess I may start listing things and 'excitements' for this semester break. I really want to make use of my time in Johor. Penang always seems less-homey than Johor. Maybe because I was not born here =___='

Ok..there are a lot more that I want to spill here but maybe I can continue after this very 'last war'. SO, please wish me luck and pray for me! ^___^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment