Assalamualaikum...
"Cool down girl.."
Anger doesn't bring you anywhere
perhaps,
it makes things worse than they already are.
So,
relax
and
cool down.
A few days ago, things just went so out of control. I was really out of my mind. Things spread, bad rumours I guess. Were they really just rumours? What made it worse was they are not rumours but reality. I just couldn't believe the 'talk', the rumours and anything, even myself, my thinking..Who should I believe. I believe the one who informed me about that 'thing' has no bad intention and bring me no harm but empathy as a friend. I would say that I'm grateful until today that I found out the truth.
Appearance can deceive you. Believe me.
But, it is not as bad as how I say things out here. Everything happens with reason. Maybe, it is just fated to be like that, just like a karma, "What goes around, comes around.."
And,
it makes me realize and learn to be honest with myself and everyone else around me. "How people treat you is the reflection of the treatment that you've given to others.." It may not sound nice, but I feel like it was a 'pay-back' time to me. I made someone felt bad, and now I get it back straight to my face.
I would say that it is okay that it happened to me. It makes me learn more about life. Really. You have to really think and cool down in no matter what happens. Don't be too emotional and get your conciousness, don't do something that will make you regret. And...don't lie to your heart, don't push aside the feelings that you had before just because one bad thing that you really hate happens. Everything comes with reason. Open your heart and mind and embrace the all the things that come to your life with patience.
Allah tests you because 'he' still loves you and 'he' is the creator 'who' knows the best of you..so, be patient and say, "Indahnya sabar itu~"


No comments:
Post a Comment