Assalamualaikum...
Sekian lamanya ak xberblogging hari ni ak cuba juga luangkan mse yang serba kekurangan ini dengan rasa yang serba serbi untuk dimuntahkan.....
Sebenarnya i'm in a very bad mood right now. feel like shouting in front of all of them, "shut your f***ing mouth up and mind your own business!!!!". I had enough of people talking about me. please stop. i try to hold on, so please don't test my patience, it has its own limit. please understand. What am i doing wrong if my body don't follow what i say and what i want?? yeah, i keep putting on weight!!is there any problem. do i commit any sin to you??SHUT UP!!! i know myself better, i know my body n soul better than you!!PLEASE STOP!!!i'm holding myself enough!!! do you think i'm happy to look this way now??feel like crazy to hold on feelings, try to smile when people sarcastically keep mentioning about me keep putting on weight.. YES, I'M FAT!!!!!is that what you want to hear from me???!!! Hey you damn people, can't you stop???!!! i'm already half mad right now, really depress enough looking myself at the mirror everyday. Feeling down enough, like want to hide from the whole world. I'm human and i'm a GIRL!! i do care about my appearance..really...really..much..more than you care about your own soul!!!
You can say whatever you want but don't talk to me like you are close to me, like you know me better!! I really can't stand it anymore!! keep a distance from me you selfish people!!!!I HATE HEARING YOU TALKING!!I"M TIRED!!!AND I HAD IT ENOUGH!!!!don't make me hate you please...i'm begging.............


my honey..cyg jgn rsau2 sgt ae omey..just be urself like i know b4..cyg srng yg sgt periang,eppy go lucky..so just be that bonga ok..i'll always there 4 u cyg..hehe..
ReplyDeletesy akn mencuba...thanks sbb faham n sabar~ just need some times to recover~
ReplyDelete