I try to find short poem to start working on my task but then I just get through this one.."Love is not a thing to understand.
Love is not a thing to feel.
Love is not a thing to give and receive.
Love is a thing only to become
And eternally be. "
Love is not a thing to feel.
Love is not a thing to give and receive.
Love is a thing only to become
And eternally be. "
I think that is why I didn't understand why mom and dad are being couple for years.They are different(what can I say). But, when I read this poem I realize that love don't have to be understood. Maybe it just belong to them. to mom and dad......
Now...
I'm here...coming back to this place.in this room.in this colleague.I don't really know what do I feel rite now.But, what do I know is I have a bundle of work to do!!!!haha!!I'm 'so happy'.work!!work!!work!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment